OUR GIRLS ARE HERE TO PLAY!
WE ARE CURRENTLY PLANNING FOR OUR GIRLS REP PROGRAM, TRAINING DAYS, TRYOUT DAYS AND THE SCHEDULE.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
PLEASE EMAIL OUR PRESIDENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Girls Lacrosse in Clarington for the 2024 Season - Some Insight
1. It is our goal to offer Girls Rep Box Lacrosse in Clarington for the 2024 season
2. Cost - $500 - $700 approximately
3. The season would be from early April until approximately August 11th culminating in Ontario Provincial Finals in Whitby
4. The commitment is usually 2 times per week, practice and game and hopefully a weekend tournament or two as well.
5. Days of play - Monday and Wednesday (could change due to week games versus other centres but we will do our best to keep it to these 2 days)
6. Games will be played versus nearby centres, Whitby, Oshawa, Peterborough. There will be possible further travel to play other girls teams.
7. We will hold tryouts after the March break, dates, times and locations will be posted when we get closer to that ime as we have to wait for the ice to come out
8.We are holding some FREE Try Lacrosse dates, a great way to be introduced to the game, dates on the home page.
9.We will also be offering girls only lacrosse skills nights, just confirming times and dates, we hope to have them in February
Our House League program is Co-Ed and a great way to introduce girls to the game.
Less competitive, minimal contact and less of a time commitment.
Weekday practices and Saturday games.
Cost - $300
U9 - 2016 - 2017
U11 - 2014 - 2015
U13 - 2012 - 2013
Interested in coaching a Girls Rep Team?
We are still looking for coaches interested in coaching at the rep level for the 2024 season. If you are interested please contact
Jacqueline Saucier, our VP of rep.
Coaches are required to provide:
A completed application form (see below)
A Vulnerable Sector Police Check and Offence Declaration Form to the Registrar/Privacy Officer
Coaching Qualifications Transcript from coach.ca with the application
You will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of your application.
CMLA Coach Selection Committee